UWAGA!

Forum zostało zamknięte w 2015 roku i znajdujące się tu informacje są nieaktualne. W zależności od sprawy potrzebne informacje znajdziesz na stronie SSPŁ:

Jeśli nie możesz znaleźć potrzebnej Ci informacji, zwróć się do odpowiedniej komisji SSPŁ lub napisz na adres prezydium@samorzad.p.lodz.pl.

Erasmus student

This one should be of particular use for Socrates/Erasmus and other international students. We speak English here (in fact all languages other than Polish are acceptable). Using Polish will be severely punished.

Erasmus student

Postprzez MizuNoKage » 2006-01-12, 22:44

Hello,

I'm an Erasmus student planning to come to Lodz in February, but I can't speak Polish and don't have a clue what this forum is about :shock:

Could somebody tell me please ?
MizuNoKage

Samorząd Studencki PŁ

Samorząd Studencki PŁ

Postprzez Tomasz Gucio » 2006-01-12, 23:21

Well, roughly speaking, this Forum is about every kind of stuff you can imagine. What is it that you wanted to ask or need help with? :) Feel free to ask any questions...
Tomasz Gucio
Emeryt Rady Studentów

Postprzez MizuNoKage » 2006-01-13, 0:23

Ok, thanks :wink:

Actually, I'm part of a group of students from a business school in Brive (France), and as we're coming soon, we just wanted to know a little bit about the town, the atmosphere, the people, and of course the university in itself, the accomodation and so, as we don't have any contacts in Poland :)

We'll be taking a Business course at the university... so if you know how it is, I'd be delighted to know about your experience there :wink:
MizuNoKage

Postprzez Tomasz Gucio » 2006-01-22, 20:29

Hmm, since you didn't ask any specific questions, the answers will be more or less enigmatic as well...

Alright... To get to know something about the city, visit the Town Hall Web page at http://www.uml.lodz.pl/wersja_angielska/indeksik.php3 .

To see what the city looks like, give a look at http://www.uml.lodz.pl/index.php?menu2=2&zapytanie=2,15 (a gallery with description in Polish).

To get a notion about where you can go out at night and what can be done there, see http://www.clubber.pl/page.php?p=city&c ... %A3%F3d%BC

The vast majority of internationals choose to live at one of the university's dorms and I guess this is the encouraged way. You'll probably be staying either in no. 9 (where there's plenty of Erasmus people as well) or no. 7 (located in the very middle of the campus and there use to be some Erasmus as well). Depending on the number of incoming students, some students may be sent to other dorms as well (no. 4 or 8, I'd guess).

Speaking of your course... well oh well, I don't actually study that so I'm not the one competent here :).
Tomasz Gucio
Emeryt Rady Studentów

Postprzez pauloms » 2007-07-29, 2:45

Hello!
I know this topic is a little old but, nevertheless, i have a question that concerns the dormrooms for erasmus students.

I am coming to Lodz in September 2007 and i would like to know if the rooms for erasmus students are usually double or single rooms (Dorm 9 has single or double rooms?), what's the price of each room, what do other people think of the conditions there, etc...

I am thinking in going a couple of days before the semester begins to choose whether i stay in the Residence Hall 9 (which i have been assigned to) or if i prefer to rent a flat (how much does it cost approximatelly to rent a good apartment with 3 or 4 bedrooms near TUL? anyone knows the average prices?)

If you know of any site that has more information (preferably in English, i can't speak polish YET :P) please reply ;)

Thanks
pauloms

Postprzez Renata Bilecka » 2007-07-29, 17:43

Well, I don't know much about Residence Hall 9, for sure there are double and also single rooms... I heard that rooms are pretty nice...

Good apartment with 3-4 bedrooms? It's quite expensive - about 1000 - 2000PLN or even more per month. (Recently I was looking for a nice flat for me. ;))

If you have any questions feel free to ask or write a private message to me. ;)

greets,
Renata
--
Vicepresident of TUL Commission of Foregin Affairs

http://www.FTIMS.com
Wydziałowa Rada Studentów FTIMS :)
Renata Bilecka
Emeryt Rady Studentów

Re: Erasmus student

Postprzez abby741 » 2014-01-21, 10:27

I am coming to Lodz in September 2007 and i would like to know if the rooms for erasmus students are usually double or single rooms (Dorm 9 has single or double rooms?), what's the price of each room, what do other people think of the conditions there, etc...
abby741

Powrót do Ministry of Foreign Affairs